Imagine walking up the gangway of a 1938 vintage motor yacht, decorated in beautiful, fresh flowers and being greeted with a glass of chilled Champagne.
From Monday 21st June 2021, Dorset Queen will once again become the ideal setting for post-nuptial afternoon cruises, allowing your wedding party of up to 95 guests see the beauty of Poole Harbour.
Or, maybe you’re getting married on Brownsea Island or Shell Bay Restaurant and want to arrive in style.
We are also available as an evening reception venue with onboard entertainment and catering.
Or for the most boutique option; under English law you cannot get married on a moving structure, but we have hosted numerous faux ceremonies on board, anchored in Studland Bay, prior to the Bride & Groom signing the official paperwork in the registry office back on dry land, after the cruise.
Poole Harbour has an interior coastline of 103 miles and many amazing photo oportunities, including Brownsea Castle, five islands and Millionaires Row at Sandbanks.
On a fine day we can also cruise out to the World Heritage Site – Jurassic Coast & Old Harrys Rock.
Amenities aboard Dorset Queen include:-
- Onboard, multi deck sound system
- Upper deck offering panoramic views and its own Prosecco Bar
- Forward deck with retractable canopy
- Fully heated lower saloon with booth seating
- Main bar in the saloon stocked with 25 artisan gins, rums & vodkas, draught lager and our own 1938 Dorset craft ale, spirits, wines, Dorset sparkling wine, Champagne, Dorset Tea and coffee machine
- Ladies & Gentleman’s Washrooms
- Enclosed back deck with onboard BBQ area, dance floor and disco lights
Talk to our Event Co-Ordinators and let us help take the stress out of your big day.